Do you have to perform maintenance work on the runway? According to international regulations, the runway is to be marked with 36m x 9m crosses.
However, these are complex to design – labor-intensive and time-consuming. If, on the other hand, you only have to carry out short-term repairs or do not want to keep moving the large crosses, then the runway closure marker is the right choice for you.
- Simply set up the trailer and switch it on – done. Within a few minutes, by one person.
- Different types and strengths of light for runway day / night mode and taxiways.
- Very easy handling.
- Including many safety features.
- Optionally with mobile radio for fault and status reports.
In October 2020, flight tests were carried out at the special airport Oberpfaffenhofen for a basic functional test of the barrier cross, and in June/ July 2021 further flight tests will be carried out to determine the optimal luminosity.
- Custom product with special corrosion protection against runway de-icing fluids
- Standard 50mm ball coupling, other couplings on request
- German Road Traffic Regulations Approval
for at least 12 hours of operational readiness
17 LED lamps with lighting (patent pending):
- Automatic day / night switching
- Switching between runway (white, high luminosity) and taxiway (yellow, low luminosity)
- Luminosity over 70,000cd
- Runway mode: full light intensity at a 10 ° angle, then sharply sloping so as not to dazzle other aircraft
- Taxiway mode: luminosity at an angle of 30 ° so that aircraft approaching can see it.
- Flashing duration 2.5 seconds on / off
- Bar length 6 meters
- Painting in yellow colour
- Automatic setup and alignment on 5 ° approach (patent pending)
- Very simple, intuitive operation
- Symbols instead of writing (international)
Possibility to send messages via mobile radio via SMS messages regarding
- Regular status reports
- Error reports
- Failure of the device