The new standard at airports: Battery-based ground power devices reduce the noise level on the apron, have lower operating costs and can handle several aircraft one after the other – depending on the design/ options.
The battery ground power units from Guinault are characterized by:
- Power 400Hz / 90kVA on one, optionally also two outputs, optionally with 28Vdc
- Depending on the version, up to 200kWh available
- Special lithium-ion batteries offer more capacity than comparable batteries because they can be completely discharged (+ 20% capacity)
- silent operation
- Very low running costs
- Very easy to use
Guinault’s first battery GPU: suitable for aircraft up to 90kVA, i.e. code C aircraft (A320 / B737).
This ground power unit impresses with:
- Environmental friendliness:
- quiet in operation
- 20% higher battery performance than comparable devices
- 400Hz and 28Vdc (optional) can be used at the same time
- Digital Features:
- Current operating data can be called up via smartphone and tablet via WiFi
- Cellular card and GPS for remote service and monitoring
Contact us now for more information by clicking “Kontakt”.