Dekal 400Hz load banks
Dekal 400Hz load banks are used to check the performance values of your GPU as well as to burn free the diesel engine. If, on the other hand, you want to test the performance, you need the full GPU performance as a load bank.
The load banks are available in load levels 45 – 80 – 100 – 120 – 140kW. Please note the following:
- 80% of the GPU’s nominal power is sufficient for burning free
- The power of the GPU is given as apparent power in kVA, whereas the resistance of the load banks is given as real power in kW. The difference with 400Hz ground power devices is 0.8 – a 100kVA GPU requires an 80kW load bank at 100% power.
Dekal load banks are available in different versions:
Dekal 28V DC Load Banks
Dekal 28V load banks are used to check the performance values of a ground power unit.
The load banks are available in load levels of 300-1500-2000-2500A.
Dekal offers the devices in different versions with various readout options:
Dekal Power Analyzer
Power analyzers are plugged between the GPU cable and the load bank or aircraft. They accurately measure the currents, voltages and frequencies that the ground power unit actually delivers to the aircraft.
With longer cables, significant voltage drops can occur between the device output and the connector, which must be readjusted. This is why the exact measurement of the values on the connector is so important. The Power Analyzer saves the values, these can be transferred and saved via PDF, Excel or JPG, e.g. as part of a quality assurance measure.
- Available for 28V (ANA-028), 400Hz (ANA-400), 2x 400Hz (ANA-440) or 400Hz and 28V simultaneously (ANA-428)
- Very easy handling
- Can be transferred directly to a smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Measurement and data storage, with table view and graphic
- Delivered including transport box