Marshalling Wands are known from the airport: They are used to guide the airplanes the right way to their parking position.
Our Marshalling Wands are not only in use at airport, but also transport companies, emergency services an parking agencies are counting on them.
We’ll show you what our customers appreciate about the WEYER marshalling sticks
- Ergonomically shaped – not tiring due to the low weight
- Very cost-saving due to the long battery life
- Indestructible in daily use thanks to the robust design and quality switch. Designed for more than 10,000 switching operations
- Epoxy coating on the circuit board against internal corrosion.
- Particularly bright LEDs ensure more safety for the crew and ground staff
- No scratching of the window pane or damage to the vehicle when putting it back thanks to the plastic mold
- Apart from the battery change: maintenance-free
- The lightest wands on the market: only 269g!
- Unbreakable – made out of plastics and LED light
- Permanent light
- Strong luminosity: 40 lm red and 55 lm yellow
- Visible on far distance
- Up to 400 operating hours with 2 –AA-Batteries (not included)
- Low cost operation
- Available in red and yellow
- Length approx. 34 cm
- Up to 400 operating hours with 2 commercially available CC batteries or rechargeable batteries (not included)